Graphite Lubrication System
Graphite Lubrication System for Hot Forging Press
Graphite lubrication is a liquid based system used in the forging industry. The closed circuit graphite lubrication system reduces friction and forging loads, and improves die life.
WFA's lubrication system has a collection tank which is placed beneath the forging press where all the sprayed graphite lubricants are collected and transferred to the supply tank.
The system has proved to be a safe and eco-friendly alternative of dry graphite spray lubrication technique.
- Dry graphite spraying method is replaced with liquid graphite for lubrication in forging.
- Graphite lubricant is flooded on the forging die.
- Used graphite liquid is collected through a hopper in SS Collecting tank.
- To restrict the bonding of graphite inside the tank, a stirrer is used to keep the mixture uniform and un coagulated.
- To remove any foreign material mixed in liquid after forging, The liquid is passed through the magnetic separator before entering the SS Supply tank.
- The liquid is filtered by primary and secondary filter, before it is flooded on the die.